2 weeks ago
RAW BARS! ✨So yummy, easy to make and great for traveling! Inspired by @songofstyle recipe, I tweeked a few things with items I had.
* 1 1/2-2 cups rolled oats
* 10 medjool dates, pitted
* 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
* 1/4 cup chia seeds
* 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
* 1/2 cup chopped almonds *can sub other nut
* 1/2 cup shredded coconut chips (or coconut flakes, I had chips)
* Pinch of salt
1. Preheat over 350 degrees
2. To make granola, mix all the dry ingredients- combine oats, chia seeds, sunflower seed, almonds + coconut chips
3. Add coconut oil to mixture and stir with hands to coat everything
4. Line parchment paper on cookie sheet, and bake for 15 minutes. At 7 minute mark, mix and toss the granola and put back in oven.
5. By 15 minutes the mixture should be golden. Take out of oven and let cool
6. Remove pits from dates and run through food processor to chop
7. When granola has cooled, mix with dates to form a thick mixture
8. Add parchment paper to glass baking dish, and add the mixture spreading evenly and pressing down
9. Finish by covering with coconut flakes
10. Cover and freeze for about 2 hours’ after you can cut and ready to be enjoyed!