When the child is so chill about their nose bleed that they’re just trying to wipe the blood onto their arm so that they can get back to eating their Cheetos... you might initially mistake it for ketchup until you realize that they’re not the kid in the wagon who is eating a hot dog. A Story Told End to Beginning.
Curious travelers on the bus ride from the plane to the airport in Da Nang.
22 minutes ago
After bath towel twirling for the Winter Olympics
23 minutes ago
My feet and legs are still sore from all the standing and walking I did yesterday at church and then #techfest2018 but it was worth it.😁Check my stories to see a real cow heart, a robot, welding and other fun STEM/STEAM related stuff.
We also found several new activities to try. #thingsiwanttoremember
We got a big week ahead of us! Today it's synagis shot day and tomorrow is our big cardiologist appointment. I'm not going to lie I'm working very hard to keep anxiety at bay today. Ready to check it off the list and keeping the faith that Gods got this. God loves Otto. #adventuresinabbyland#teamotto
I love photographing kids because they are so natural in front of the camera. This little girl was so into the shooting that she actually had many ideas herself. 😄❤️This kind of photos remind me of my childhood and I love to put my own memories in the photos. #childhood#lovekids#childrenseemagic#childphotographer
Ten reminders for the boy who first made me a mama on his 10th birthday. Happy Birthday, Owen! ✋🏻🤚🏻 🎂
1. Be kind. Even when it feels incredibly difficult. It is in that moment it’s needed the most.
2. Not everyone is going to agree with you. It’s important that you listen to their perspective even if you disagree.
3. Your weaknesses do not define you. It’s your response to these hurdles that does.
4. Make mistakes. That’s how we learn. That’s how we grow.
5. Nobody loves you like your Mama. Nobody.
6. Seek out the quiet kid. Seek out the outcast. Make them know they matter because some days you are the quiet kid, the outcast....and you matter.
7. Life is what happens beyond that screen you love so much.
8. Be brave but know that it’s ok to be scared too.
9. Look out for your little sister. Sure...she may push your buttons like no one other but she’s always looking to you. You’re paving a path for her. Make it a good one.
10. Big adventures are coming your way. But you can always come home. Always. •