an hour ago
#DETOXALERT PURPLE SEA MOSS TEA #Repost from @dr_amun
Get your Purple Sea Moss by @PurpleMossParadise tomorrow Friday, March 23rd at noon at www.purplemossparadise.com. NOTE: You must be online at noon, because it sells out quickly!
This NUTRIENT DENSE SUPERFOOD contains 17 of the minerals our bodies need. It is an AMAZING way to combat #Anemia by boosting your IRON!!! INGREDIENTS:
- 4 to 5 cups of Natural Spring or Distilled Water to a pot
- 1 whole Key Lime or 1/2 Organic Lemon
- 2 Teaspoons Ginger Powder
- 2.5 TeaspoonS of the Purple Sea Moss (PSM) Powder
- For sweetener, Manuka Honey
1. Bring water to a boil and add 2.5 teaspoons of PSM Powder
2. Change the temperature to medium fire and stir until the PSM dissolves completely
3. Once the PSM is dissolved, add the Key Lime or Lemon, Ginger, Manuka Honey
4. Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes covered before drinking
This pristine Purple Sea Moss, harvested from the Caribbean sea off the coast of Jamaica is naturally preserved by drying it in the Sun and overnight in the Moon. It is balanced by nature and doesn't have any commercial preservatives like table salt. It also provides us with most of the minerals our bodies need for various metabolic processes. Minerals like sulphur compounds, amino acids, iodine, bromine, beta-carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc, pectin, B-vitamins and vitamin C. Purple Sea Moss is one of the most nutrient dense foods gifted to us by nature. .
Start CURING your condition or PREVENTING disease by watching our free WHY DETOX Webinar and downloading our free Life After DeTox Food List at www.thedetoxnow.com/Gift (LINK IN BIO) and then join our next Free DeTox Group Consult at www.thedetoxnow.com/Consult to get your questions answered and get started! We’re here to help you #UnleashYourPowertoHeal
#DeTox #Vegan #Plantbased #FoodIsMedicine #HolisticHealth #VegansofIG #ElectricHealth #HopeBeyondFibroidsElimination #TheDeToxNow #Diabetes #Fibroids @HeartDisease #PCOS #Endometriosis #Inflammation #AntiInflammatory #ByeAnemia #HealthyLiving @BlkWomensHealth @BlackDoctor @Dr_Amun @Dr.Amsu @AngelaYee @DJEnvy @GiaCasey