33 minutes ago
Hello people of Instagram land 😊!! This picture is what makes up B Inspired Designs. These are the faces behind our work.
We chose B Inspired Designs as a name with the hopes of truly inspiring others to do what they love. I feel the world is sadly very judgemental and people are competitive by nature and felt if I shared our story others would realize and feel they also can do what they want!! I felt people would think "if he can do it, I can do it. So here we are.... 5 things about us... 1) Sounds weird saying out loud but 20 years ago I lived in Hawaii and not only did I have hair but it's was long and blonde 🏄🏼♂️ 🤙
2) Other than building we LOVE scuba diving and exploring the world around us. We hike, camp and explore as often as we can. We simply do our best to cherish the beauty around us
3) Wifey is one of 9 siblings and she has a twin brother. I feel safe to say I got the prettier one 😉😂 4) I used to be a lifeguard and saved a girl from drowning.
5) I spent 20 years wearing a suit and tie. Now one is lucky to find me wearing klean clothes not covered in glue, paint or who knows what
6) I will always stick up for the little guy. I am a whopping 5'7 now and was bullied religiously growing up. One quickly learns how to defend ones self when forced and as a result i despise bullies and will always speak up for those who don't or cant... 7) I am inquisitive to a fault. I always want to understsnd things, why things are as they are and ask questions like a nagging 2 year old. Understanding the why behind things helps me understand the task as hand.
8) I'm not always the best at following rules or with the Maths 📊
9) I broke my right scapula riding dirt bikes when I was younger. I then jumped in my standard (stick shift) hooptie and drove myself to the hospital .
10) Sox Doggy is 100% part of our every day life. She loves coffee, maybe even more than she enjoys humping. She is a filthy lil pervert.
9) Our second date was game 6 of the Red Sox World Series 2013 !! 12 ) We have no babies, just Sox Doggy
That's all for now however I am an open book and am better at answering direct questions vs volunteering information.