18 minutes ago
LOW CARB DONUTS RECIPE - ALMOND FLOUR KETO DONUTS (PALEO, GLUTEN FREE)
This keto low carb donuts recipe is made with almond flour. They're even paleo, gluten-free, and easy using common ingredients!
SERVINGS 6 donuts
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
Donuts § 1 cup Almond flour § 1/3 cup Erythritol § 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder § 1 tsp Cinnamon § 1/8 tsp Sea salt § 1/4 cup Butter (unsalted; measured solid, then melted) § 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk § 2 large Eggs § 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
Cinnamon Coating § 1/2 cup Erythritol § 1 tsp Cinnamon § 3 tbsp Butter (unsalted; measured solid, then melted)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a donut pan well.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Whisk the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
4. Transfer the batter evenly into the donut cavities, filling them 3/4 of the way. Bake for about 15-18 minutes, until golden. Cool until donuts are easy to remove from the pan.
5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the erythritol and cinnamon for the coating.
6. When the donuts have cooled enough to easily remove from the molds, transfer them to a cutting board. Brush both sides of one donut with butter, then press/roll in the sweetener/cinnamon mixture to coat. Repeat with the remaining donuts.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 257Calories from Fat 225 % Daily Value*
Total Fat 25g 38%
Total Carbohydrates 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 6g 12%
#keto #ketogenic #lowcarb #ketosis #ketodiet #ketogenicdiet #lowcarbhighfat #ketolife #paleo #weightloss #ketogeniclifestyle #fitness #fitfam #atkins #weightlossjourney #ketogeniclife #eatfatlosefat #food #highfat #lowcarbdiet #foodporn #ketones #ketocommunity #lowcarblife #diet #ketopaleo