a few minutes ago
❤️So many people tell me what a good mom I am. I will share this:
1. I question my decisions and interactions and how “good” I really am.
2. Have struggled with balancing it all
3. Been guilty of putting myself last which catches up to you, and not filling my cup❤️
4. I have yelled out of him in anger and frustration
5. I have mom guilt when I am away from him
But..... 1. I look at him and see what a miracle he is!!
2. Know I am here to help him navigate this crazy world
3. I regret the first year of his life being away from him so much coaching and being so depressed with post partum.
4. I regret not being healthy enough to have energy to play with him and take him everywhere I should.
5. I am doing something about it this year! I have taken charge of my life and health.
6. When I doubt myself and my leadership in my job, I remember him and my why! He is watching me and I want him to not fear chasing his goals and dreams❤️ We are all on this journey together. Its messy, crazy, and wild but I wouldn’t change it. Not for a second. No mom is perfect, but we strive everyday to be the best we can for our gifts from Heaven❤️ #momlife