7 hours ago
Villa in Kamala, Phuket, Thailand
With a tranquillity that puts nature at ease with its inhabitants, this luxurious 5 star villa on Laemson, overlooking the Andaman Sea, refines paradise with a taste of elegance. Boasting 6 bedrooms, this stunning villa is the perfect option for family reunions or a group of friends wishing to vacation together.
The house was built by the Architect of the Amman Hotel Group on a rock point at the end of a peninsula overlooking Kamala Bay and the Andaman Sea with 275 degrees view.
The pavilions occupy some 5000 square meters close to many of the main hotels and golf courses (Banyan Tree at 15 minutes). It took 5 years to build the owner's dream house (with the most dramatic views in Phuket) which sleeps 12 people comfortably (owner's bedroom pavilion not for rent) and consists of:
Whether you want to plan a relaxing luxury Phuket holiday to laze away your days or you’re up for some traditional Thai adventures, villa is the ideal central location to enjoy all the sights. ❤️Facilities ❤️• 6 bedrooms, all with satellite TV
• Dining/sitting room 72sqm with wide screen TV
• Outdoor sala with sunken set seating in a pavilion overlooking the water with 275-degree sea views
• 3 double bedrooms pavilions, each with own bathroom
• 2 double bedrooms, with shared bathroom and nanny room for child-minding services
• 1 double bedroom with ensuite shower
• Large stone viewing platform set on a rocky outcrop to enjoy sunset drinks with family and friends
• 2 shaded seating areas above the rocks for romantic privacy
• Cinema room (with games console)
• Full electronic security and 24-hour guards
• PC with internet connection and wifi.
• All rooms are centrally air-conditioned
Staff • English-speaking head of staff, who also provides chef duties
• Two uniformed maids to provide wait staff and housekeeping services
Special Notes • The villa sleeps a maximum of 12 people, 10 adults and 2 children only.
• There is a 5% service fee (tip due to staff and billable at final payment or at Villa in cash).